Mon-Fri: 8AM – 5PM
Saturday & Sunday
Mrs. Ashley Peña-Sanchez was born in Maryland but has lived in Miami since childhood. She obtained her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Florida International University in 2011. She has experience as a nurse for over 7 years working at Baptist Hospital of Miami. After working in the intensive care unit for about 5 years, she went on to receive her Master of Science in Nursing, specializing in Adult-Gerontology Acute Care, from Nova Southeastern University in 2018. She worked as a nurse practitioner at Jackson Memorial in a surgical intermediate care unit prior to joining Miami Vascular Surgery. She is enthusiastic about serving others and eager to assist in providing extraordinary care for the local community with the Miami Vascular Surgery team.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Florida International University in 2011
- Master of Science in Nursing, specializing in Adult-Gerontology Acute Care, Nova Southeastern University in 2018.
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- Florida Nurses Association.