Mon-Fri: 8AM – 5PM
Saturday & Sunday
Cynthia Brown is a Midwest native but Miami is home as she has lived here since 1973. Her original nursing education was in Chicago and later received a Bachelor’s in nursing from FIU, and her Masters in Gerontological nursing from the University of Miami. She is a registered nurse over 45 years with 35 of those years as a Nurse Practitioner. She has worked for over 31 years in the vascular surgery practice.
Cindy is an active member of the Society of Vascular nurses and has been a participant in training other nurses to screen for PAD. She has lectured on vascular disease for the community as well as medical professionals.
She has 2 daughters and is a new grandmother!
- Wesley Memorial Hospital Nursing Diploma 1973
- Florida International University BSN 1978
- University of Miami MSN/ARNP 1984
- Board certified as Geriatric Nurse Practitioner ANCC
- Society for Vascular Nursing
- Florida Nurses Association